SERVICE EXCELLENCE IS IMPORTANT TO US!
WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS OR CONCERNS
WE LEARN FROM YOUR COMPLAINTS
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED:
- You are encouraged to speak first with the concerned staff or to person in charge who will then consult with management to address your issues.
- Unsatisfied with the results of the above efforts? You could then contact the ombudsman, who will examine your issues at hand in an objective, transparent and timely manner.
HOW? YOU CAN EITHER:
- Leave a message to the ombudsman: 514.343.3504
- Fill out a form available beside the Feedback Boxes placed for this purpose on the first floor lobby and in the second floor Registration area*
- Email at [email protected]
* The Cummings Centre’s Main Campus and off-site locations are temporarily closed due to the pandemic.