SERVICE EXCELLENCE IS IMPORTANT TO US
The Cummings Centre has its ombudsman who is ready to receive your compliments, concerns or complaints. The ombudsman will examine the issue at hand in an objective, transparent and timely fashion.
REACH THE OMBUDSMAN:
- Online: Fill out our online feedback form
- By e-mail: Send us an e-mail at [email protected]
- In person: Ask the Reception to get in touch first with the relevant staff person or supervisor
- By phone: Call 514.343.3504 and leave a message with the Ombudsman
- In writing: Forms are available beside the Feedback Boxes placed for this purpose on the first floor Lobby and in the second floor Registration area
If you are dissatisfied, we suggest the following steps:
- Speak first with the staff person in charge of the program or service or to the supervisor.
- Unsatisfied with the results of the above efforts? You should contact the ombudsman, who will proceed with the examination of your issues in an objective, transparent and timely manner.
- Still not satisfied? You could address the situation to the Executive Director of the Cummings Centre.