“To empower and enhance the quality of life of adults age 50 and over by providing dynamic and innovative programs, social services, and volunteer opportunities in a vibrant, respectful, inclusive and compassionate environment. Building on its Jewish heritage, Cummings embraces people from all ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds.”
Respect and Dignity
Diversity and Inclusivity
CODE OF CONDUCT
We pride ourselves on ensuring that the Centre provides a professional and welcoming experience for everyone who comes through our doors. Participation in the Centre’s programs is subject to the observance of the Centre’s rules and procedures.
The activities and behaviors outlined below are strictly prohibited. Any member, volunteer or employee who violates this Code is subject to discipline, up to and including removal from the program and/or Centre. The Executive Director may, when necessary, restrict from the Centre, any person who does not adhere to the rules.
• Rude or abusive language towards a staff member, volunteer or another participant.
• Disruptive behavior in a Program at the Centre or off-site.
• Actual or threatened violence toward any individual or group.
• Unauthorized possession or use of alcoholic beverages or drugs.
• Failure to follow any agency policy or procedure.
• Failure to cooperate with a supervisor/leader/mentor/employee of the Centre.