Answering the needs of seniors in our community, whether by delivering meals-on-wheels, making care calls, or running virtual activities- volunteering is more vital than ever! We have dynamic and innovative volunteer opportunities for you to stay connected and involved.
If the volunteer opportunities below interest you, please contact us:
- Meals on Wheels Driver and Deliverers
- Virtual Tech Support
- Assisting members with Zoom and Video Library
- Online Discussions Facilitators
- Care Callers
- Career Talk: Sharing your Story
- Knitting & crocheting for a cause
- Special Projects
- Garden Group – Click here for details
- Recipe Sharing, Art, Trivia, Inter-generational projects
To find out how you can make a difference in someone else’s life contact [email protected] or call 514.734.1791.