Do you need help during this challenging time?
Our Social Services team is here to support you.
- If you are a Cummings Centre Social Services client, please contact your Case Manager directly by phone on their direct line (main switchboard is not active) or email ([email protected])
- If not known to Cummings Centre Social Services:
- Call our Community helpline: 514.734.1411 (Monday – Thursday 9am – 5pm and Friday 9am-3pm)
- Or email [email protected]
- If you call and do not reach a responder right away, it is important to leave a message with your name, telephone number and a brief description of your needs.
- Someone will get back to you within 24 hours (Monday – Friday)
- If you or someone you have come into contact with are exhibiting symptoms, or if you are unsure if you have symptoms, call 514.644.4545 for professional advice (or your regional area code).
The Cummings Social Services Department is open and working remotely with limited Social Services available during this time.