MEET OUR NEWEST ADDITION TO THE WELLNESS TEAM
|TRAINER: ANDREAS LYBERPOULOS
Meet Andreas Lyberopoulos (on the right in the picture). Exercise Scientist and Therapeutic Exercise Personal Trainer at Cummings Wellness Centre. His services are offered at the Centre’s Workout Studio or in the comfort of your own home!
His philosophy? “My objective is not to sell you fitness. It’s to sell you longevity and all the functional, physical, mental and emotional benefits that come with training. Everyone has something that they want to accomplish in their life, I am here to help them accomplish that goal.”
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science with a Specialization in Clinical Exercise Physiology (Kinesiology) – Concordia University
- Head trainer and coordinator of Wellness Centre’s in-home trainers
- Experienced working in functional fitness with symptomatic populations: Stroke, Parkinson’s, Cancer, Dementia, Abdominal Dysfunctions
- Private trainer & Corporate Heath Consultant (fitness, nutrition & stress management)
- Junior Hockey Coach for minor leagues
- Communicates in English, French, Greek and Spanish
Payment by credit card (MasterCard/Visa) or by check.
Receipt for tax purposes or insurance available.
IN-HOME TRAINING AND EXERCISES
Get individual support at home to maximize your workout.
Designed for adults 50+. Functional resistance training equipment.
AEROBIC GROUP FITNESS CLASSES
Get fit in a group setting. Improve cardio, strength and endurance.
ADAPTED CLINIC AND FITNESS PROGRAMS
For individuals with aphasia, MS, Post-Stroke and Parkinson’s.